Water cooling, no longer the black art or taboo form of cooling PC components where only the James Dean of computer users dared go. Over time water cooling evolved from clumsy homemade pieces made from parts purchased at auto part and home improvement stores to commercial, mass produced components as refined as motherboards and processors.
Thermaltake played a large role in the evolution of the water-cooling phenomenon. With their manufacturing capability and R&D teams, the company has made improvements in the quality of components used and the level of skill needed to install a unit successfully.
Thermaltake's best selling water cooling kits, the BigWater Series are well known for their ease of use and relative low cost when compared to several of the "Pro" kits by companies like Swiftech and Danger Den. Thermaltake has changed the formula to manufacture a pro level kit of their own, and the series is called ProWater. Today we are going to look at the ProWater 850i, a component based kit that is still an all-in-one solution but uses traditional parts found only on more expensive kits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015
- KONAMI USES SIMPLYGON TO ENHANCE DEVELOPMENT OF METAL GEAR SOLID V