Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As stated previously, the Freezer 7 LP is an Intel only solution so AMD users are out of luck for this round. The 7 LP is a very small cooler, only 53mm tall with the fan installed. This is not quite small enough to use in a 1U server case, but 2U and larger cases will work with the 7 LP.
The 80mm fan used with the cooler is a 4-pin PWM design that will raise its speed to 2000 RPM when the temperature reaches a set point, and can go as low as 600 RPM when everything is cool inside the case. The fan can push as much as 28 CFM at full speed.
Arctic Cooling has listed the MSRP for the Freezer 7 LP at 27.95 US Dollars. This is around the same price point we see other similar products listed. Arctic Cooling products are available at many retail and e-tail locations so finding a unit shouldn't be a problem.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD