Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As stated previously, the Freezer 7 LP is an Intel only solution so AMD users are out of luck for this round. The 7 LP is a very small cooler, only 53mm tall with the fan installed. This is not quite small enough to use in a 1U server case, but 2U and larger cases will work with the 7 LP.
The 80mm fan used with the cooler is a 4-pin PWM design that will raise its speed to 2000 RPM when the temperature reaches a set point, and can go as low as 600 RPM when everything is cool inside the case. The fan can push as much as 28 CFM at full speed.
Arctic Cooling has listed the MSRP for the Freezer 7 LP at 27.95 US Dollars. This is around the same price point we see other similar products listed. Arctic Cooling products are available at many retail and e-tail locations so finding a unit shouldn't be a problem.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card