With every Republic Of Gamers motherboard that ASUS brings to the market, things get better and better. So far ASUS has managed to produce quite a few good offerings, with the newest generation getting some nifty extra features compared to its older generation. This includes the LCD poster, solid state components and latest chipset support. The Rampage series is the latest to come from ASUS, and knowing them it certainly won't be the last.
One thing ASUS needs to start integrating into its ROG based boards is EPU6, ASUS' latest energy saving technology. While hardcore overclockers won't really want it, the users who simply want the best will find this feature being a big selling point, as is the case with GIGABYTEs latest DQ6 boards which have now got DES integrated.
The Rampage Formula was extremely impressive; its overclocking was brilliant and the feature rich BIOS allows for maximum tweaking and overclocking. While we managed to only hit 525MHz, it's possible with some more tweaking of the voltages and the GTL reference dividers that you're likely to get some more speed out of the board. And with the latest 45nm CPU, overclocking becomes even easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017