Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MaxOrb EX plays on both AMD and Intel LGA platforms. The best feature about the cooler for me is that you do not have to remove the motherboard from its case to install the cooler. The Intel mount is a very good design that allows the cooler to install almost exactly like the stock Intel heatsink.
Other than the outer row of copper fins, the MaxOrb EX and MaxOrb share the exact specifications and even the same 120mm fan. The fan uses a three-pin design and has a variable resistor located on the outer rim, allowing the user to fine tune the fan speed while at the same time changing the acoustic footprint of the cooler.
The best thing is that Thermaltake is not charging a premium for the copper EX. The same 69.99 MSRP is shared with both coolers, and just like many other Thermaltake products the availability is good since Thermaltake products are sold just about anywhere computer accessories are sold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched