Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MaxOrb EX plays on both AMD and Intel LGA platforms. The best feature about the cooler for me is that you do not have to remove the motherboard from its case to install the cooler. The Intel mount is a very good design that allows the cooler to install almost exactly like the stock Intel heatsink.
Other than the outer row of copper fins, the MaxOrb EX and MaxOrb share the exact specifications and even the same 120mm fan. The fan uses a three-pin design and has a variable resistor located on the outer rim, allowing the user to fine tune the fan speed while at the same time changing the acoustic footprint of the cooler.
The best thing is that Thermaltake is not charging a premium for the copper EX. The same 69.99 MSRP is shared with both coolers, and just like many other Thermaltake products the availability is good since Thermaltake products are sold just about anywhere computer accessories are sold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer