Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MaxOrb EX plays on both AMD and Intel LGA platforms. The best feature about the cooler for me is that you do not have to remove the motherboard from its case to install the cooler. The Intel mount is a very good design that allows the cooler to install almost exactly like the stock Intel heatsink.
Other than the outer row of copper fins, the MaxOrb EX and MaxOrb share the exact specifications and even the same 120mm fan. The fan uses a three-pin design and has a variable resistor located on the outer rim, allowing the user to fine tune the fan speed while at the same time changing the acoustic footprint of the cooler.
The best thing is that Thermaltake is not charging a premium for the copper EX. The same 69.99 MSRP is shared with both coolers, and just like many other Thermaltake products the availability is good since Thermaltake products are sold just about anywhere computer accessories are sold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance