The Thermaltake BlacX USB
Head on from the front, we can see the small drive eject button along the top leading edge of the BlacX.
From the side the BlacX has just a little bit of an angle to the top of it. When a drive is installed it fits straight up and down.
The back is where the power button, USB and power plug is. I would have liked to have seen the power button placed somewhere in front to make it easier to reach.
There is not a lot going on with this side either.
From the top we see the door that folds down when a 3.5 inch drive is installed. After just two drives were inserted the door already appears to have a couple of small scratches on it. The drive eject button is located in the middle and the oval button looking piece on the right side is actually a status LED. This would have been a great place for a power button.
The BlacX with a Western Digital Raptor 150GB installed; I now wish I had bought a case of the windowed version instead of the solid cover drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BlacX USB]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched