The front of the box isn't much different than other Noctua coolers. A short list of important features is displayed under the product name and a small window allows you to see that the cooler comes with a fan.
The red head is back; nothing says performance like...wait, wrong website. The mounting configuration is shown on the side. Close attention should be paid to the Northbridge heatsink size limit of 40mm; some motherboard makers have chosen to take their chipset cooling to the extreme and use larger coolers close to the CPU. If you are in a situation where the chipset cooling is larger than 40mm, you will need to mount the NH-C12P with the heatpipes to the side. Never mount a heatsink with the heatpipes making an inverted U shape as your cooling performance will be compromised.
The back of the box goes into more detail of the product features listed on the front of the box. The bottom of the box on the back side is dedicated to the fan and some of the advanced technology it features.
The remaining side is a multi-language description of the product and a small portion of the awards Noctua has received over the last year.
Noctua has always packaged their coolers well and the NH-C12P is no exception. The cooler is protected with a double box design package; the inside cardboard surrounds the cooler closely and will do a good job of keeping the cooler from being damaged in a shipping mishap.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook