The front of the box isn't much different than other Noctua coolers. A short list of important features is displayed under the product name and a small window allows you to see that the cooler comes with a fan.
The red head is back; nothing says performance like...wait, wrong website. The mounting configuration is shown on the side. Close attention should be paid to the Northbridge heatsink size limit of 40mm; some motherboard makers have chosen to take their chipset cooling to the extreme and use larger coolers close to the CPU. If you are in a situation where the chipset cooling is larger than 40mm, you will need to mount the NH-C12P with the heatpipes to the side. Never mount a heatsink with the heatpipes making an inverted U shape as your cooling performance will be compromised.
The back of the box goes into more detail of the product features listed on the front of the box. The bottom of the box on the back side is dedicated to the fan and some of the advanced technology it features.
The remaining side is a multi-language description of the product and a small portion of the awards Noctua has received over the last year.
Noctua has always packaged their coolers well and the NH-C12P is no exception. The cooler is protected with a double box design package; the inside cardboard surrounds the cooler closely and will do a good job of keeping the cooler from being damaged in a shipping mishap.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available