The front of the box isn't much different than other Noctua coolers. A short list of important features is displayed under the product name and a small window allows you to see that the cooler comes with a fan.
The red head is back; nothing says performance like...wait, wrong website. The mounting configuration is shown on the side. Close attention should be paid to the Northbridge heatsink size limit of 40mm; some motherboard makers have chosen to take their chipset cooling to the extreme and use larger coolers close to the CPU. If you are in a situation where the chipset cooling is larger than 40mm, you will need to mount the NH-C12P with the heatpipes to the side. Never mount a heatsink with the heatpipes making an inverted U shape as your cooling performance will be compromised.
The back of the box goes into more detail of the product features listed on the front of the box. The bottom of the box on the back side is dedicated to the fan and some of the advanced technology it features.
The remaining side is a multi-language description of the product and a small portion of the awards Noctua has received over the last year.
Noctua has always packaged their coolers well and the NH-C12P is no exception. The cooler is protected with a double box design package; the inside cardboard surrounds the cooler closely and will do a good job of keeping the cooler from being damaged in a shipping mishap.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse