Bgears is a name that many may not be familiar with. Formerly known as Bluegears Incorporated, Bgears changed their name in July of 2007 to address issues of name association. What did not change, though, is the company's goal of being a forerunner of innovative products related to consumer electronics and PC peripherals.
What does all this mean? Simply put, Bgears is a relatively new company that is creating some cool items that are being aimed at specialist areas of the PC market. An example of this is the HTPC enclosure being looked at today, the b-Envi. We plan on seeing if Bgears can come up with something that is different from the crowd, but at the same time we will check out the feature set to see if it is worthy of our hard-earned dollars.
So kick up your heels for a bit and join me as we dig into the b-Envi. Can these folks come up with something special or is this just another SFF case?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99