Millions of computer enthusiasts all over the world use WinRAR; it is pretty popular with Joe Sixpack also.
At this point, we are running out of processor steam and a revision to the test bed will need to be performed. The Intel E6750 is starting to be the limiting factor when running WinRAR and Quickpar. Still, you can see that the MemoRight GT is faster than the MTRON PRO and WD Raptor 150GB.
Quickpar is necessary for users of Usenet, the software has started to make its way to the Bit-Torrent scene and now millions of users are starting to repair their botched downloads with it.
In Quickpar, we saw similar results. The MemoRight GT is the fastest drive we have tested, but these results would be amplified when using a quad-core system.
Formally known as Cool Edit Pro, Audition is a professional audio application that makes touching up files in the recording booth a breeze.
With the Vantage Media Center Test showing the MemoRight GT to be a stellar performer, I was looking for better numbers in the Adobe Audition test. The truth is that Solid State Drives are so fast that other system components are actually starting to be a limiting factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The MemoRight GT]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Real World Applications]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines