Millions of computer enthusiasts all over the world use WinRAR; it is pretty popular with Joe Sixpack also.
At this point, we are running out of processor steam and a revision to the test bed will need to be performed. The Intel E6750 is starting to be the limiting factor when running WinRAR and Quickpar. Still, you can see that the MemoRight GT is faster than the MTRON PRO and WD Raptor 150GB.
Quickpar is necessary for users of Usenet, the software has started to make its way to the Bit-Torrent scene and now millions of users are starting to repair their botched downloads with it.
In Quickpar, we saw similar results. The MemoRight GT is the fastest drive we have tested, but these results would be amplified when using a quad-core system.
Formally known as Cool Edit Pro, Audition is a professional audio application that makes touching up files in the recording booth a breeze.
With the Vantage Media Center Test showing the MemoRight GT to be a stellar performer, I was looking for better numbers in the Adobe Audition test. The truth is that Solid State Drives are so fast that other system components are actually starting to be a limiting factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The MemoRight GT]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Real World Applications]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league