Millions of computer enthusiasts all over the world use WinRAR; it is pretty popular with Joe Sixpack also.
At this point, we are running out of processor steam and a revision to the test bed will need to be performed. The Intel E6750 is starting to be the limiting factor when running WinRAR and Quickpar. Still, you can see that the MemoRight GT is faster than the MTRON PRO and WD Raptor 150GB.
Quickpar is necessary for users of Usenet, the software has started to make its way to the Bit-Torrent scene and now millions of users are starting to repair their botched downloads with it.
In Quickpar, we saw similar results. The MemoRight GT is the fastest drive we have tested, but these results would be amplified when using a quad-core system.
Formally known as Cool Edit Pro, Audition is a professional audio application that makes touching up files in the recording booth a breeze.
With the Vantage Media Center Test showing the MemoRight GT to be a stellar performer, I was looking for better numbers in the Adobe Audition test. The truth is that Solid State Drives are so fast that other system components are actually starting to be a limiting factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The MemoRight GT]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Real World Applications]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni