On the front we can see the fan and a glimpse of the cooler in the background. For the most part all of the marketing buzzwords are located here in the form of graphics running along the top of the window.
The side has a list of the compatible processors; all of the modern setups are listed but for some reason the AMD Phenom is only listed up to the 9600. I can only assume that when the box was printed AMD hadn't released information on the 9x50 parts and the 9600 was the flagship. Another point of interest is that it appears some of the ZEN FZ 120 coolers will be shipping as Intel only variants without the bracket to fit AMD motherboards. Please check with your e-tailer to confirm you are getting the AMD option before placing your order if you need the bracket.
The back side of the package shows several images of the cooler, fan and dimensions of the setup so you can guesstimate any obstacles posed by motherboard makers that seem to be making it difficult to place larger heatsinks on their enthusiast motherboards because of their need to overcool by looking cool.
This side shows the specifications like we listed on the previous page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series