On the front we can see the fan and a glimpse of the cooler in the background. For the most part all of the marketing buzzwords are located here in the form of graphics running along the top of the window.
The side has a list of the compatible processors; all of the modern setups are listed but for some reason the AMD Phenom is only listed up to the 9600. I can only assume that when the box was printed AMD hadn't released information on the 9x50 parts and the 9600 was the flagship. Another point of interest is that it appears some of the ZEN FZ 120 coolers will be shipping as Intel only variants without the bracket to fit AMD motherboards. Please check with your e-tailer to confirm you are getting the AMD option before placing your order if you need the bracket.
The back side of the package shows several images of the cooler, fan and dimensions of the setup so you can guesstimate any obstacles posed by motherboard makers that seem to be making it difficult to place larger heatsinks on their enthusiast motherboards because of their need to overcool by looking cool.
This side shows the specifications like we listed on the previous page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio