It has been two years now since ZEROtherm broke from a small startup supplying heatsinks to the OEMs and Samsung for printers. At that time, the company received a multi-million dollar investment from Intel Capitol and the company took off like a rocket expanding in every way. The company opened new offices, expanded their manufacturing capabilities but stayed true to their original plan; rigorous research and development.
With a dedicated R&D team the company immediately started looking to manufacture some of the best enthusiast class heatsinks on the market, and it has enjoyed great success. Over the last year I have tested or played with three different coolers from ZEROtherm and have been very impressed with each product.
On the surface, ZEROtherm products don't look all that exceptional. It is clear that the coolers are made of high quality components, but on the surface nothing stands out as innovative in the design. It's only when you begin to use the products and start testing before you realize that ZEROtherm is making really good heatsinks.
Today we will be looking at the APACK ZEROtherm ZEN FZ 120; the latest CPU heatsink and fan combination from the company. Once again, from the outside the cooler looks like many others' designs that have taken over the enthusiast market for the last few years. Let's have a look and see if the ZEN FZ 120 can surprise us like the Hurricane HC92 Cu8800 VGA cooler did in our MEGA 9-Way VGA Roundup back in April when it took home the coveted Tweaktown Editors Choice Award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications