It has been two years now since ZEROtherm broke from a small startup supplying heatsinks to the OEMs and Samsung for printers. At that time, the company received a multi-million dollar investment from Intel Capitol and the company took off like a rocket expanding in every way. The company opened new offices, expanded their manufacturing capabilities but stayed true to their original plan; rigorous research and development.
With a dedicated R&D team the company immediately started looking to manufacture some of the best enthusiast class heatsinks on the market, and it has enjoyed great success. Over the last year I have tested or played with three different coolers from ZEROtherm and have been very impressed with each product.
On the surface, ZEROtherm products don't look all that exceptional. It is clear that the coolers are made of high quality components, but on the surface nothing stands out as innovative in the design. It's only when you begin to use the products and start testing before you realize that ZEROtherm is making really good heatsinks.
Today we will be looking at the APACK ZEROtherm ZEN FZ 120; the latest CPU heatsink and fan combination from the company. Once again, from the outside the cooler looks like many others' designs that have taken over the enthusiast market for the last few years. Let's have a look and see if the ZEN FZ 120 can surprise us like the Hurricane HC92 Cu8800 VGA cooler did in our MEGA 9-Way VGA Roundup back in April when it took home the coveted Tweaktown Editors Choice Award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20