It has been two years now since ZEROtherm broke from a small startup supplying heatsinks to the OEMs and Samsung for printers. At that time, the company received a multi-million dollar investment from Intel Capitol and the company took off like a rocket expanding in every way. The company opened new offices, expanded their manufacturing capabilities but stayed true to their original plan; rigorous research and development.
With a dedicated R&D team the company immediately started looking to manufacture some of the best enthusiast class heatsinks on the market, and it has enjoyed great success. Over the last year I have tested or played with three different coolers from ZEROtherm and have been very impressed with each product.
On the surface, ZEROtherm products don't look all that exceptional. It is clear that the coolers are made of high quality components, but on the surface nothing stands out as innovative in the design. It's only when you begin to use the products and start testing before you realize that ZEROtherm is making really good heatsinks.
Today we will be looking at the APACK ZEROtherm ZEN FZ 120; the latest CPU heatsink and fan combination from the company. Once again, from the outside the cooler looks like many others' designs that have taken over the enthusiast market for the last few years. Let's have a look and see if the ZEN FZ 120 can surprise us like the Hurricane HC92 Cu8800 VGA cooler did in our MEGA 9-Way VGA Roundup back in April when it took home the coveted Tweaktown Editors Choice Award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives