By now, you want a Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer and I don't blame you. If not, well I have no idea why because it is a great cooler that performs with some of the best coolers on the market. Getting one is another story. I spent another hour today looking to actually purchase the cooler and came up empty handed.
Lack of availability might lead to the coolers downfall. If you can't actually purchase the product, you can't use it. I am sure that in time Sunbeamtech will get the coolers out to the masses. Sunbeamtech has many retailers that carry their products so it won't be long before the world is swimming in Core-Contact goodness.
Availability problems aside, the construction quality is spot on. I would have liked to have received a sample that was not damaged during shipping. What that really means is that someone needs to work on a better way to protect the cooler during shipping. Since nearly 90% or more of the coolers I have tested over the last ten years came with similar packaging, it is difficult to hit Sunbeamtech with a deduction in score, that is, until it actually happens, like this case.
Brilliant design leads to great performance and the Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer has both. Retail and etail availability are holding this product back so hopefully Sunbeamtech makes this product available before you sacrifice for an available cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD