Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The main feature to the specifications list is the Core-Contact Technology. This small sentence is the key to the cooler, and when looking at it on a spec sheet it is of little interest. In my opinion this should be in bold, neon letters that says something to the tune of The Most Innovative CPU Product in Recent Years, Direct CPU Contact with Our Large 8mm Heatpipes Eliminating A Thermal Barrier. Then again, I am just the reviewer and not the marketer.
Aside from the direct die contact, the cooler features large 8mm heatpipes. Many coolers use smaller 6mm pipes but we are starting to see the 8mm pipes used more frequently.
The fan that comes with the cooler is a quiet variety 120mm unit that features MFDB or Magnetic Fluid Dynamic Bearings. Essentially this means that the outer fan blade area floats and does not contact the inner working of the motor, producing less noise and giving the unit an extended life of around 50,000 hours.
The Core-Contact Freezer also comes with a tube of Tuniq's well-reviewed TX-2 thermalpaste. It should be noted that we test all of our coolers with Arctic Silver 5 to level the playing field when testing. This allows us to show true CPU cooling performance that is not altered by outside influences.
While digging around the web I was not able to find the Sunbeamtech Core-Contact Freezer for sale at any level in the US. Sunbeamtech is known for their low cost solutions and many retailers and etailers carry their products worldwide. I hope that we will see the Core-Contact Freezer list for sale at these locations soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard