Intel has managed to once again augment its Core 2 Duo line of processors with another winner. While we normally focus on quad core and high-end power from the Chipzilla, Core 2 Duo has some really good budget parts, and none are better than the E7200.
While it comes clocked at a slower 2.53GHz compared to the higher clock of the E4700s 2.66GHz, the higher bus speed of 1066MHz, an extra 1MB of L2 cache and its 45nm construction of the Penryn architecture gives the E7200 a greater feature set while managing to keep its power consumption down and continue to offer some extremely good performance.
If you're looking for something for a HTPC or digital home setup, you're not going to be disappointed with an E7200. It has more than enough power to do fast media encoding; its memory bandwidth is excellent thanks to its 1066MHz FSB and its 45nm die makes it more power efficient than the older E4000 series.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications