Since updating our test rig to a dual X2900XT setup, the stress that can be put onto a power supply has risen dramatically. Even so, the ABS/Tagan BZ900 handled the load with no problems at all. Power levels across all rails were maintained at a voltage that exceeded factory specs and there was never a flicker indicating a stability issue. From a strictly performance evaluation, this PSU ranks very well.
There is more to this package than just numbers, though. You also get a modular design that offers more cable security than most others on the market. The lighting is unique and even the colored rings surrounding your modular cables give off LED lighting. Below is a dark photograph that shows you much better than I can explain it. Simply put, if a cable is attached to a port, it gives off light.
As far as price goes, the BZ900 falls into the upper end of the price spectrum for 900 watt power supplies. Given the extras that come with this item, though, it isn't going to be too far off the mark with regards to value. The little things like the rubber sleeve that protects from excess vibration, the extra lighting, and even the gloves to help protect from static electricity, these add into the value of the ABS/Tagan product.
Overall, the BZ900 offers excellent performance with enough extra goodies to be very worthy of a second look when it comes time to upgrade your current power needs. Not everyone has a need for this much juice, but for those who do, this thing delivers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now