Back in 2001, a group of folks from Germany, Japan and the US met at the Computex show and began talking about issues with high-end power supplies. After a year of talking back and forth, these guys got together and formally created Tagan, a company whose desire is to create some of the best power supplies to hit the market.
Their goal has multiple facets, but in general they want to put out a product that takes all the best ideas from their three respective countries and offer a power supply that is quiet, cool, durable, efficient, and offers the customer a good value. Oh, and performance ranks rather high in the formula as well.
While we have been impressed with some of their earlier offerings, these folks have taken their power supplies to the next level by offering a power supply that they claim is not only top notch, but also has a new look that is more than a little interesting. They have done so under a subsidiary company ABS, a name that is aiming at taking Tagan reliability and offering more value.
So have they succeeded? Can the folks at Tagan put out a cool looking power supply that looks good, performs like a champ and is affordable too? Let's find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017