Back in 2001, a group of folks from Germany, Japan and the US met at the Computex show and began talking about issues with high-end power supplies. After a year of talking back and forth, these guys got together and formally created Tagan, a company whose desire is to create some of the best power supplies to hit the market.
Their goal has multiple facets, but in general they want to put out a product that takes all the best ideas from their three respective countries and offer a power supply that is quiet, cool, durable, efficient, and offers the customer a good value. Oh, and performance ranks rather high in the formula as well.
While we have been impressed with some of their earlier offerings, these folks have taken their power supplies to the next level by offering a power supply that they claim is not only top notch, but also has a new look that is more than a little interesting. They have done so under a subsidiary company ABS, a name that is aiming at taking Tagan reliability and offering more value.
So have they succeeded? Can the folks at Tagan put out a cool looking power supply that looks good, performs like a champ and is affordable too? Let's find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- Free SEGA Forever games can't save offline
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced