The front of the Lite-On box has a pretty calm blue and white setup going on that lets you clearly know that we're dealing with a Blu-ray drive of some sort. The top of the box mentions the brand while below that we have the BR logo along with a blurb saying "Enjoy High-Definition Blu-ray movies on your PC." Moving below the half way mark we have a picture of the External Drive and below that we have mention that the drive is in fact an External 4x BD-ROM.
Moving around the box we have some more information on the drive. One side offers us a bit of a blurb while the other gives us a run down on all the features that are on offer along with what's included in the box and the system requirements to get up and running.
The top of the box again mentions the line about enjoying BD movies on your PC and shows another picture of the drive along with mention of what it is exactly.
Inside the package we find the standard line-up of installation guides along with a power connector, USB cable, copy of Power DVD and a stand for the drive to mount it vertically.
The box that Lite-On have designed is really nice and calming with a bundle that you would pretty much expect out of a ROM drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Drive and Specifications]
- Page 4 [Test System and Nero Disc Speed]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now