The front of the Lite-On box has a pretty calm blue and white setup going on that lets you clearly know that we're dealing with a Blu-ray drive of some sort. The top of the box mentions the brand while below that we have the BR logo along with a blurb saying "Enjoy High-Definition Blu-ray movies on your PC." Moving below the half way mark we have a picture of the External Drive and below that we have mention that the drive is in fact an External 4x BD-ROM.
Moving around the box we have some more information on the drive. One side offers us a bit of a blurb while the other gives us a run down on all the features that are on offer along with what's included in the box and the system requirements to get up and running.
The top of the box again mentions the line about enjoying BD movies on your PC and shows another picture of the drive along with mention of what it is exactly.
Inside the package we find the standard line-up of installation guides along with a power connector, USB cable, copy of Power DVD and a stand for the drive to mount it vertically.
The box that Lite-On have designed is really nice and calming with a bundle that you would pretty much expect out of a ROM drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Drive and Specifications]
- Page 4 [Test System and Nero Disc Speed]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card