Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ThermoLab Nano is very small, even smaller than the Micro we tested just a few days ago. While the base is nearly the same as the Micro, the Nano is 39mm tall, a full 20mm shorter than the Micro. This will give case modders looking to make extremely small cases the opportunity to do so and still keep their energy efficient processor cool.
The Nano uses an 80mm low noise fan that could be swapped out with another 80mm fan since it uses the wire hanger method to hold everything together. The fan is only 10mm tall so most standard 80mm fans will add to the overall height of the unit, but it would be possible to make the heatsink perform better.
As of this writing I haven't found ThermoLab products listed for sale anywhere in the US, Canada or Europe. That will change before too long since I was able to find the products available at the export and distributer level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- GIGABYTE 970-Gaming SLI (AMD 970) Motherboard Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard