The flat green box is generally reserved for lower end cards. The 9600 GT series and upwards all use the holographic design, so you immediately get a feel that the card is a low-end model. With GS in the naming scheme, you continue to feel that the card is entry level; not 8400 GS entry level, but 1280 x 1024 gaming only entry level.
The front of the box is a pretty standard affair; FroBot takes up the majority of the box with a sticker being in the bottom right hand corner that gives us a complete run down on the main features.
Turning the box over we have the normal run down of features in a multitude of languages.
Inside the box we have a quick install guide along with a driver CD. Again, keeping with that lower end feel we don't receive Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition which we get with the 9600 GT Palit offerings.
Cable wise we have Component Out cable, Molex to PCI-E and DVI to VGA connector. What was surprising is that we have a DVI to HDMI adapter included in the package, making it not too bad an option for people who are looking for something new to install in their HTPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity