The flat green box is generally reserved for lower end cards. The 9600 GT series and upwards all use the holographic design, so you immediately get a feel that the card is a low-end model. With GS in the naming scheme, you continue to feel that the card is entry level; not 8400 GS entry level, but 1280 x 1024 gaming only entry level.
The front of the box is a pretty standard affair; FroBot takes up the majority of the box with a sticker being in the bottom right hand corner that gives us a complete run down on the main features.
Turning the box over we have the normal run down of features in a multitude of languages.
Inside the box we have a quick install guide along with a driver CD. Again, keeping with that lower end feel we don't receive Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition which we get with the 9600 GT Palit offerings.
Cable wise we have Component Out cable, Molex to PCI-E and DVI to VGA connector. What was surprising is that we have a DVI to HDMI adapter included in the package, making it not too bad an option for people who are looking for something new to install in their HTPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now