We did not have too many complaints about the SkyHawk case however, there were alot of points we feel that SkyHawk could improve on. Firstly, it would have been nice to see them add a couple of extra drive bays or case fans rather than the two front speakers which really aren't that great. Secondly, they should have smoothed out the sharp edges inside the case to prevent nasty cuts whilst installing the motherboard and any add-in cards. Thirdly, because this case is not as well-made as the Lian-Li, it would have been smart of SkyHawk to lower the selling price by at least $US20. These problems aside, we still enjoyed using the case and had no real big complaints. The front ports were a nice addition and the card holders are useful if you move your case around a lot. As with most aluminium cases, it does not weigh a lot and is much more pleasing to the eye than regular steel cases. If you are in the market for a light, aluminium case with card holders and front ports then you may want to have a look at the SkyHawk 4378C. However, if you do not really need the card holders or front ports then I suggest you swing a little more in the direction of Lian-Li PC-60. This is because, aside from being lightweight and good looking it is also widely available, well built and has well placed casefans. The bottom line is, although we found the 4378C to be a great case, we cannot recommend it over the Lian-Li PC-60. We found the case to be a standard midi tower in aluminium form rather than the Lian Li's efficient use of space which afforded it more room than a lot of full towers. This case however, does have one benefit over the Lian Li with its front ports.
* Light weight* Cheaper than Lian-Li* Good looking* Front ports* Cooling fans* Card holders
* Small amount of drive bays* Sharp internal edges* Not widely availableRating: 7/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact