We did not have too many complaints about the SkyHawk case however, there were alot of points we feel that SkyHawk could improve on. Firstly, it would have been nice to see them add a couple of extra drive bays or case fans rather than the two front speakers which really aren't that great. Secondly, they should have smoothed out the sharp edges inside the case to prevent nasty cuts whilst installing the motherboard and any add-in cards. Thirdly, because this case is not as well-made as the Lian-Li, it would have been smart of SkyHawk to lower the selling price by at least $US20. These problems aside, we still enjoyed using the case and had no real big complaints. The front ports were a nice addition and the card holders are useful if you move your case around a lot. As with most aluminium cases, it does not weigh a lot and is much more pleasing to the eye than regular steel cases. If you are in the market for a light, aluminium case with card holders and front ports then you may want to have a look at the SkyHawk 4378C. However, if you do not really need the card holders or front ports then I suggest you swing a little more in the direction of Lian-Li PC-60. This is because, aside from being lightweight and good looking it is also widely available, well built and has well placed casefans. The bottom line is, although we found the 4378C to be a great case, we cannot recommend it over the Lian-Li PC-60. We found the case to be a standard midi tower in aluminium form rather than the Lian Li's efficient use of space which afforded it more room than a lot of full towers. This case however, does have one benefit over the Lian Li with its front ports.
* Light weight* Cheaper than Lian-Li* Good looking* Front ports* Cooling fans* Card holders
* Small amount of drive bays* Sharp internal edges* Not widely availableRating: 7/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines