Taking A Closer Look
Don't be lead to believe that aluminium cases are feather weight, they're not. Although they obviously utilize the lighter and stronger aluminium, the weight difference is debatable. The aluminium case was obviously a bit lighter but unless you are a frequent lanner, I doubt you will mind too much.
As you will notice by the top picture, the case sports a shiny, polished finish. If you have seen pictures of the Lian-Li range of cases before, most notably the PC-60 then you would have already noticed that they are much less shiny than the SkyHawks range. The reason for this is because the ATX-4378C-IV is painted with gloss, protecting it from dents and scratches. When touching or picking up the case I suggest you wear gloves or something of the sort because the laquered case is extremely prone to finger prints.
Similar to Lian-Li cases, almost all the 4378C's screws are thumbscrews. You may not think this is much but if you do not have a screwdriver handy for example at a LAN party, these screws come in handy if you need to get inside your case and fiddle with the hardware. The case features four 5 1/4" drive bays and three 3 1/2" drive bays (one of which is internal). This was quite disappointing since the Lian-Li PC-60 which is also a mid-tower, features not only four 5 1/4" drive bays but six 3 1/2" bays aswell (3 internal). The 4378C also features ventilated drive bay covers to help move the hot air out of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent