Taking A Closer Look
Don't be lead to believe that aluminium cases are feather weight, they're not. Although they obviously utilize the lighter and stronger aluminium, the weight difference is debatable. The aluminium case was obviously a bit lighter but unless you are a frequent lanner, I doubt you will mind too much.
As you will notice by the top picture, the case sports a shiny, polished finish. If you have seen pictures of the Lian-Li range of cases before, most notably the PC-60 then you would have already noticed that they are much less shiny than the SkyHawks range. The reason for this is because the ATX-4378C-IV is painted with gloss, protecting it from dents and scratches. When touching or picking up the case I suggest you wear gloves or something of the sort because the laquered case is extremely prone to finger prints.
Similar to Lian-Li cases, almost all the 4378C's screws are thumbscrews. You may not think this is much but if you do not have a screwdriver handy for example at a LAN party, these screws come in handy if you need to get inside your case and fiddle with the hardware. The case features four 5 1/4" drive bays and three 3 1/2" drive bays (one of which is internal). This was quite disappointing since the Lian-Li PC-60 which is also a mid-tower, features not only four 5 1/4" drive bays but six 3 1/2" bays aswell (3 internal). The 4378C also features ventilated drive bay covers to help move the hot air out of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD