Taking A Closer Look
Don't be lead to believe that aluminium cases are feather weight, they're not. Although they obviously utilize the lighter and stronger aluminium, the weight difference is debatable. The aluminium case was obviously a bit lighter but unless you are a frequent lanner, I doubt you will mind too much.
As you will notice by the top picture, the case sports a shiny, polished finish. If you have seen pictures of the Lian-Li range of cases before, most notably the PC-60 then you would have already noticed that they are much less shiny than the SkyHawks range. The reason for this is because the ATX-4378C-IV is painted with gloss, protecting it from dents and scratches. When touching or picking up the case I suggest you wear gloves or something of the sort because the laquered case is extremely prone to finger prints.
Similar to Lian-Li cases, almost all the 4378C's screws are thumbscrews. You may not think this is much but if you do not have a screwdriver handy for example at a LAN party, these screws come in handy if you need to get inside your case and fiddle with the hardware. The case features four 5 1/4" drive bays and three 3 1/2" drive bays (one of which is internal). This was quite disappointing since the Lian-Li PC-60 which is also a mid-tower, features not only four 5 1/4" drive bays but six 3 1/2" bays aswell (3 internal). The 4378C also features ventilated drive bay covers to help move the hot air out of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream