Aluminium casing has taken off in the last two or so years with users demanding the best performance and a fashion statement to boot. The most popular range of aluminium cases would have to be the ones made by Lian-Li. These cases were light, innovative, attractive and appealed to frequent LANers. Skyhawks, a Taiwanese company which has long been regarded for producing cost effective casing designs with bits of translucent plastic, steps into the aluminium case foray. Incidentally, the Wintunnel from Coolerguys incorporates a Skyhawks case. SkyHawk were kind enough to send us their ATX-4378C-IV aluminum PC chassis for review. Continue reading to find out our verdict about this case.
These specs were taking straight off the SkyHawk site:
* Materials: Aluminum
* Type of case: Middle Tower
* Special color coating technology which provides a mask for the aluminium surface therefore protecting it from scrapes and damage.
* Front Panel with multi-media, USB and IEEE 1394 modular Ports optional.
* Aluminium re-enforcement guider for interface cards with one 8cm ball bearing cooling fan and one fan for CPU effective heat dissipation.
* Rear 7 x expansion slots with special handing-free roll-let screws that are easy to turn off without a screwdriver.
* Dimensions: 445mm x 200mm x 411mm
* Color: Ivy, Violet, Black, Sliver, Gold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications