Aluminium casing has taken off in the last two or so years with users demanding the best performance and a fashion statement to boot. The most popular range of aluminium cases would have to be the ones made by Lian-Li. These cases were light, innovative, attractive and appealed to frequent LANers. Skyhawks, a Taiwanese company which has long been regarded for producing cost effective casing designs with bits of translucent plastic, steps into the aluminium case foray. Incidentally, the Wintunnel from Coolerguys incorporates a Skyhawks case. SkyHawk were kind enough to send us their ATX-4378C-IV aluminum PC chassis for review. Continue reading to find out our verdict about this case.
These specs were taking straight off the SkyHawk site:
* Materials: Aluminum
* Type of case: Middle Tower
* Special color coating technology which provides a mask for the aluminium surface therefore protecting it from scrapes and damage.
* Front Panel with multi-media, USB and IEEE 1394 modular Ports optional.
* Aluminium re-enforcement guider for interface cards with one 8cm ball bearing cooling fan and one fan for CPU effective heat dissipation.
* Rear 7 x expansion slots with special handing-free roll-let screws that are easy to turn off without a screwdriver.
* Dimensions: 445mm x 200mm x 411mm
* Color: Ivy, Violet, Black, Sliver, Gold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99