For most folks who have been working with computers for a while, the name In Win is a familiar one. These folks have been around since 1986 and have a product line that includes power supplies, digital storage devices and both server and consumer class system enclosures.
Today's piece will be in the realm of that last category, a consumer class enclosure that is aimed directly at the enthusiast. While this is becoming a crowded market segment, many manufacturers are looking for ways to let their own product shine in this arena, and In Win has done just that.
With looks based off the design concept of the B2 Stealth Bomber, this B2 enclosure has some features that are not commonplace. The big question, though, is whether it can handle the rigors of a high-end system and manage to not only give it a good home, but to do so in a cool manner.
Read on as we delve deeper into the B2 and look at both its features and worthiness as a potential upgrade for your system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017