CoolIT makes some of the best-looking water cooling products on the market today, and the PURE is no exception. Retail and e-tail availability is very good, so when you are ready to purchase, getting one will not be problem.
The cost on the other hand may set a few people back. As mentioned in the performance analysis the PURE was very good, but there are also other very good coolers on the market today, some costing less than the PURE by a large margin. The PURE was able to dethrone our previous performance leader, the Noctua NH-U12P, but the price performance ratio was also broken. Simply put, they performed very close yet the PURE cost considerably more.
Luckily, we are talking about an enthusiast product whereby cost for most of you guys is little more than an afterthought. The stigma of getting to run a water-cooling unit is usually greater than rational thinking. For a first time running a water-cooling setup in your system, the PURE is a good place to start. Since everything is fully enclosed and all of the technical considerations such as wiring pumps, fans and cutting tubing are removed, the PURE is really a novice dream come true. You get all of the benefits of water-cooling without the hassle of spending a day making it all work together. The construction is great and I have full confidence in the system, something that I can't say about many of the other "all-in-one" systems I have seen through the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings