CoolIT makes some of the best-looking water cooling products on the market today, and the PURE is no exception. Retail and e-tail availability is very good, so when you are ready to purchase, getting one will not be problem.
The cost on the other hand may set a few people back. As mentioned in the performance analysis the PURE was very good, but there are also other very good coolers on the market today, some costing less than the PURE by a large margin. The PURE was able to dethrone our previous performance leader, the Noctua NH-U12P, but the price performance ratio was also broken. Simply put, they performed very close yet the PURE cost considerably more.
Luckily, we are talking about an enthusiast product whereby cost for most of you guys is little more than an afterthought. The stigma of getting to run a water-cooling unit is usually greater than rational thinking. For a first time running a water-cooling setup in your system, the PURE is a good place to start. Since everything is fully enclosed and all of the technical considerations such as wiring pumps, fans and cutting tubing are removed, the PURE is really a novice dream come true. You get all of the benefits of water-cooling without the hassle of spending a day making it all work together. The construction is great and I have full confidence in the system, something that I can't say about many of the other "all-in-one" systems I have seen through the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- Sony Xperia Z5, Xperia X5 amongst first for Android 7.0
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller