Established in 2004, NZXT is a company whose mission statement is aimed at unique designs and performance so that they can meet and exceed customer's expectations. Their goal is simple, to make products aimed directly at the gamers segment, which will also carry over to enthusiasts and overclockers as well. Based out of the Los Angeles area, NZXT creates some unusual designed enclosures, but also strives toward the high end of the performance spectrum.
Enter the Tempest, an enclosure that claims to be the "Airflow King". This is a mighty tall order to fill considering some of the similar products on the market, so we will take a closer look and see if they can live up to this statement. It will take more than just a couple of extra fans to step up to a statement like this, so we will look at overall design, active fans that come in the standard configuration as well as cooling a high-end rig.
Can NZXT manage to really be considered an Airflow King? Read on to find out for yourself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard