Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom time demo
Developer Homepage: http://www.crytek.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.ea.com/crysis/
From the makers of Far Cry, Crysis offers FPS fans the best-looking, most highly-evolving gameplay, requiring the player to use adaptive tactics and total customization of weapons and armor to survive in dynamic, hostile environments including Zero-G.
Real time editing, bump mapping, dynamic lights, network system, integrated physics system, shaders, shadows and a dynamic music system are just some of the state of-the-art features the CryENGINE 2 offers. The CryENGINE 2 comes complete with all of its internal tools and also includes the CryENGINE 2 Sandbox world editing system.
At the lowest resolution we see the MSI offering come out ahead while at the higher ones the performance between it and the VViKOO are quite similar.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now