Taking a Closer Look
Upon taking the case out of the box, the first thing I noticed was that the "Power" and "Reset" buttons were different to the buttons used in previous Lian-Li cases. I then noticed a handy USB front panel at the bottom of the front bezel that allows you to connect four extra USB devices, providing your motherboard supports them. There is also an attractive little Lian-Li case badge to the right of the USB ports.
I then decided to remove the front bezel. This is easily done because it is attached to the case using press-on clips that allow you to just pull the bezel off without the use of any tools. This revealed a handy little switch that allows you to set the voltage of the fans that are included with the case. This in turn adjusts how fast the fans are rotating. You can select speeds of 1 (High), 2 (Medium) or 3 (Low). This is a great inclusion by Lian-Li and you could call it an inbuilt baybus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- Facebook testing new video features
- Six new images show off Surface Pro 4 from every angle
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS