Taking a Closer Look
Upon taking the case out of the box, the first thing I noticed was that the "Power" and "Reset" buttons were different to the buttons used in previous Lian-Li cases. I then noticed a handy USB front panel at the bottom of the front bezel that allows you to connect four extra USB devices, providing your motherboard supports them. There is also an attractive little Lian-Li case badge to the right of the USB ports.
I then decided to remove the front bezel. This is easily done because it is attached to the case using press-on clips that allow you to just pull the bezel off without the use of any tools. This revealed a handy little switch that allows you to set the voltage of the fans that are included with the case. This in turn adjusts how fast the fans are rotating. You can select speeds of 1 (High), 2 (Medium) or 3 (Low). This is a great inclusion by Lian-Li and you could call it an inbuilt baybus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform