Taking a Closer Look
Upon taking the case out of the box, the first thing I noticed was that the "Power" and "Reset" buttons were different to the buttons used in previous Lian-Li cases. I then noticed a handy USB front panel at the bottom of the front bezel that allows you to connect four extra USB devices, providing your motherboard supports them. There is also an attractive little Lian-Li case badge to the right of the USB ports.
I then decided to remove the front bezel. This is easily done because it is attached to the case using press-on clips that allow you to just pull the bezel off without the use of any tools. This revealed a handy little switch that allows you to set the voltage of the fans that are included with the case. This in turn adjusts how fast the fans are rotating. You can select speeds of 1 (High), 2 (Medium) or 3 (Low). This is a great inclusion by Lian-Li and you could call it an inbuilt baybus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DayZ 0.60 beta features DX11 renderer, massively improved framerates
- Secure Your Online Browsing with Celo VPN
- Hulu will stream live TV in 2017
- Radeon 16.5.1 driver includes big Forza performance increases
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini