Taking a Closer Look
Upon taking the case out of the box, the first thing I noticed was that the "Power" and "Reset" buttons were different to the buttons used in previous Lian-Li cases. I then noticed a handy USB front panel at the bottom of the front bezel that allows you to connect four extra USB devices, providing your motherboard supports them. There is also an attractive little Lian-Li case badge to the right of the USB ports.
I then decided to remove the front bezel. This is easily done because it is attached to the case using press-on clips that allow you to just pull the bezel off without the use of any tools. This revealed a handy little switch that allows you to set the voltage of the fans that are included with the case. This in turn adjusts how fast the fans are rotating. You can select speeds of 1 (High), 2 (Medium) or 3 (Low). This is a great inclusion by Lian-Li and you could call it an inbuilt baybus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse