Over the past year, aluminium PC enclosures have risen in popularity dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. Lian-Li, a Taiwan based company pioneered mainstream aluminium PC cases directed at the enthusiast crowd. Their range has been praised by reviewers all over the world and many people classify Lian-Li cases as the highest quality in the world. I have gotten a chance to test the latest addition to the Lian-Li range, the PC65. The PC65 is a mid-tower case that is the same as the critically aclaimed PC60, but with one exception. A factory installed window! Read on as we determine if Lian-Li can continue their trend of high quality aluminium PC enclosures.
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* One 80mm ADDA fan in the rear
* AMD and P4 approved
* Four 5 1/4 bays
* Eight 3 1/2 bays (3 visible, 5 hidden)
* Removable motherboard tray
* Four USB connector in front for easy access.
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
* Case Dimensions: 490x210x450mm
* Window Dimensions: 11.5in x 13in
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent