Over the past year, aluminium PC enclosures have risen in popularity dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. Lian-Li, a Taiwan based company pioneered mainstream aluminium PC cases directed at the enthusiast crowd. Their range has been praised by reviewers all over the world and many people classify Lian-Li cases as the highest quality in the world. I have gotten a chance to test the latest addition to the Lian-Li range, the PC65. The PC65 is a mid-tower case that is the same as the critically aclaimed PC60, but with one exception. A factory installed window! Read on as we determine if Lian-Li can continue their trend of high quality aluminium PC enclosures.
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* One 80mm ADDA fan in the rear
* AMD and P4 approved
* Four 5 1/4 bays
* Eight 3 1/2 bays (3 visible, 5 hidden)
* Removable motherboard tray
* Four USB connector in front for easy access.
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
* Case Dimensions: 490x210x450mm
* Window Dimensions: 11.5in x 13in
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now