Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Nexus XiR-3500 is a universal solution working with both AMD and Intel systems. No one will feel left out going back to the AMD 939/940-pin processors. HTPC guys will find that an attractive feature since Nexus is all about keeping it quiet and HTPCs for the most part are all about re-using your older gear.
The MSRP for the Nexus XiR-3500 is Ten Dollars more than the XiR-2300, riding the line right at 70 US Dollars. I was a bit worried about the high MSRP of the XIR-2300 until I actually tested the cooler to find out how wicked it really was.
From the specs you can see the that the copper version of the XiR weighs almost 735 grams; a full 352 grams heavier than the aluminum version, but not to worry as the cooler sits close to the motherboard where the extra weight isn't an issue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now