Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Nexus XiR-3500 is a universal solution working with both AMD and Intel systems. No one will feel left out going back to the AMD 939/940-pin processors. HTPC guys will find that an attractive feature since Nexus is all about keeping it quiet and HTPCs for the most part are all about re-using your older gear.
The MSRP for the Nexus XiR-3500 is Ten Dollars more than the XiR-2300, riding the line right at 70 US Dollars. I was a bit worried about the high MSRP of the XIR-2300 until I actually tested the cooler to find out how wicked it really was.
From the specs you can see the that the copper version of the XiR weighs almost 735 grams; a full 352 grams heavier than the aluminum version, but not to worry as the cooler sits close to the motherboard where the extra weight isn't an issue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes