Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Nexus XiR-2300 is a universal solution working with both AMD and Intel systems. No one will feel left out going back to the AMD 939/940-pin processors. This is important since many people make HTPCs with yesterday's parts that are sitting around gathering dust. In their day, the AMD 939 processors proved to be capable in gaming machines and many have migrated to playing music and movies on enthusiasts' home big screen.
Putting a PC in the living room is not a new idea; all you need is some left over parts, cables and a way to make the system silent. The fan on the Nexus XiR-2300 is built for silent operation with a claimed acoustic footprint of 19 dB. Our testing environment is not as sophisticated as that of Nexus', but from the given specification I am expecting to see some really low numbers in our sound pressure test.
The MSRP for the Nexus XiR-2300 is pretty high at 59.99 US Dollars, but I was able to find it online for as low as 55.00. This is the same price range as our performance leader, the Noctua NH-12P, so I am looking for some really good performance numbers from this cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD