GIGABYTE chose the informative road with their packaging. On the front we see buzz words like 8mm heatpipe and Quiet-Cool. There is a window on the front that allows us a glimpse of the fan and lets the retail consumer know how large the heatsink is.
On the back side we find a little information about the product, but none of it is in English. To be fair this sample was sent from Taiwan to my office in the US so I can't fault GIGABYTE for the lack of a language I can read on the rear of the packaging. I am sure the US packages will have English available.
On the side we found a lot of useful information for the shopper. This is where the buzz words come together with images of the product.
The other side lists possible applications and processor types. Every modern CPU configuration is listed from Intel to a couple of AMD mounting types.
Once opened, we found that the cooler wrapped in foam for protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller