GIGABYTE chose the informative road with their packaging. On the front we see buzz words like 8mm heatpipe and Quiet-Cool. There is a window on the front that allows us a glimpse of the fan and lets the retail consumer know how large the heatsink is.
On the back side we find a little information about the product, but none of it is in English. To be fair this sample was sent from Taiwan to my office in the US so I can't fault GIGABYTE for the lack of a language I can read on the rear of the packaging. I am sure the US packages will have English available.
On the side we found a lot of useful information for the shopper. This is where the buzz words come together with images of the product.
The other side lists possible applications and processor types. Every modern CPU configuration is listed from Intel to a couple of AMD mounting types.
Once opened, we found that the cooler wrapped in foam for protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD