Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specs themselves do not ring true on my previous statement about innovation. Here you see a low speed/low noise fan that is 120mm on top of a traditional enthusiast copper base with aluminum fins. You will have to wait for the product images as the innovation is really in the design and not in the specifications.
Missing from the specification list is the 3-pin fan connector. The specs sheet states that the G-Power 2 Pro has a 4-pin but our sample came equipped with a 3-pin.
After a quick search on Pricegrabber in the US I was unable to locate a G-Power 2 for sale. After a little fumbling around I was able to locate the G-Power 2 Pro at Newegg under its product ID of GH-PSU23-PB. Currently the product is selling for 59.99 USD, putting it in the pure enthusiast category with competitors such as the Noctua NH-12U and ASUS Silent Knight 2 that we previously tested.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league