Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specs themselves do not ring true on my previous statement about innovation. Here you see a low speed/low noise fan that is 120mm on top of a traditional enthusiast copper base with aluminum fins. You will have to wait for the product images as the innovation is really in the design and not in the specifications.
Missing from the specification list is the 3-pin fan connector. The specs sheet states that the G-Power 2 Pro has a 4-pin but our sample came equipped with a 3-pin.
After a quick search on Pricegrabber in the US I was unable to locate a G-Power 2 for sale. After a little fumbling around I was able to locate the G-Power 2 Pro at Newegg under its product ID of GH-PSU23-PB. Currently the product is selling for 59.99 USD, putting it in the pure enthusiast category with competitors such as the Noctua NH-12U and ASUS Silent Knight 2 that we previously tested.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities