Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specs themselves do not ring true on my previous statement about innovation. Here you see a low speed/low noise fan that is 120mm on top of a traditional enthusiast copper base with aluminum fins. You will have to wait for the product images as the innovation is really in the design and not in the specifications.
Missing from the specification list is the 3-pin fan connector. The specs sheet states that the G-Power 2 Pro has a 4-pin but our sample came equipped with a 3-pin.
After a quick search on Pricegrabber in the US I was unable to locate a G-Power 2 for sale. After a little fumbling around I was able to locate the G-Power 2 Pro at Newegg under its product ID of GH-PSU23-PB. Currently the product is selling for 59.99 USD, putting it in the pure enthusiast category with competitors such as the Noctua NH-12U and ASUS Silent Knight 2 that we previously tested.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS crams a pair of GTX 1080s into beastly ROG G31 Edition 10 PC
- ASUS teases the Ghost Rider custom PC at Computex 2016
- Go backstage with 'Steve Jobs' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- ASUS's new ZenFone 3 flagship rocks 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 820, USB C
- ASUS's ultra-thin ZenBook 3 is twice as fast as a MacBook
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream