Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Dual Core E6600 @ 3.3GHz (9x366MHz)
Memory: 2x 1GB DDR2 PC2-8400 (Supplied by GeIL)
Motherboard: ASUS P5W DH Deluxe (Supplied by ASUS)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (Supplied by NVIDIA)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3
The system mentioned above will be used to conduct our tests along with the following HDDs that were supplied to us with the T4H CR unit.
4 x Seagate Barracuda ES 250GB eSATA = 1TB.
Naturally with large storage devices, be prepared to both twiddle your thumbs and wait patiently for this HUGE volume to initialise and format. Or, you could just leave it be and enjoy an hour'ish break.
We have tested all connectivity methods with the unit which as mentioned before comprise FireWire 400 and 800, USB 2.0 and eSATA. For comparatives sake, we have also thrown in a high-speed 8GB USB Pen Drive, a singular Western Digital 750GB eSATA caddy and also WD's popular Passport Series 160GB USB 2.0 external drive.
Onto the test results, we go!
Version and / or Patch Used: 184.108.40.206
Developer Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php?request=HdTach
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now