Rise of the Glorious TRIMON
The TRIMON is the first commercial 3D monitor available to the public from Zalman, and it is not often one gets to be the first to review a finally finished product. We have been waiting for these ZM-M220W monitors to hit the shelves for a little over a year now, with the first introduction of them at CEBIT 2007.
There have been several pre-production reviews on the net, but this is the first of the finished product with the latest drivers (ForceWare 91.31 for XP) on the included CD. NVIDIA, who make the drivers for the product have finally got it together, and so we have been given a list of 100 games that support the 3D monitor in Windows Vista. I will present that list later on in the review. Right now let's take a look at the box and packaging.
Right away you can see the monitor is all about 3D visuals, and the box is all in your face, leaving you with the impression that the monitor is "all that" and more.
The packaging inside is very padded, secure and safe; exactly what you would expect for such a high-end monitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Zalman's Rise to Fame]
- Page 3 [Rise of the Glorious TRIMON]
- Page 4 [The Bundle]
- Page 5 [TRIMON Specifications]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99