Introduction to 3D
The existence of the 3D concept has been around since people could express themselves artistically; for example, through painting or sculptures. When the first such expression began, I certainly could not tell you. However, I can tell you that 3D has evolved to the point where it is now commercially available for the average user for under $1000 USD. Admittedly that's a lot more than most would want to pay for it, but it is a positive step in the right direction.
The benefits of such a monitor are several fold in which the medical, research, entertainment, education and design industries are targeted. No doubt seeing an object in 3D is much more thrilling than seeing it in 2D. I can think of countless examples, but I think you get the picture.
We were lucky enough to test the monitor with the ultimate system, as well as with a relatively lowly system. It must also be noted that the TRIMON works in 3D not only on a Vista PC, but also on my XP system for films, though definitely less well for games. In all cases I had to have NVIDIA graphic cards with the correct driver setup. To get the full benefits I would recommend that it needs to be a relatively powerful system to start with.
But first, let's look at Zalman and how they have gotten to this point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Zalman's Rise to Fame]
- Page 3 [Rise of the Glorious TRIMON]
- Page 4 [The Bundle]
- Page 5 [TRIMON Specifications]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20