Introduction to 3D
The existence of the 3D concept has been around since people could express themselves artistically; for example, through painting or sculptures. When the first such expression began, I certainly could not tell you. However, I can tell you that 3D has evolved to the point where it is now commercially available for the average user for under $1000 USD. Admittedly that's a lot more than most would want to pay for it, but it is a positive step in the right direction.
The benefits of such a monitor are several fold in which the medical, research, entertainment, education and design industries are targeted. No doubt seeing an object in 3D is much more thrilling than seeing it in 2D. I can think of countless examples, but I think you get the picture.
We were lucky enough to test the monitor with the ultimate system, as well as with a relatively lowly system. It must also be noted that the TRIMON works in 3D not only on a Vista PC, but also on my XP system for films, though definitely less well for games. In all cases I had to have NVIDIA graphic cards with the correct driver setup. To get the full benefits I would recommend that it needs to be a relatively powerful system to start with.
But first, let's look at Zalman and how they have gotten to this point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Zalman's Rise to Fame]
- Page 3 [Rise of the Glorious TRIMON]
- Page 4 [The Bundle]
- Page 5 [TRIMON Specifications]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis