Introduction to 3D
The existence of the 3D concept has been around since people could express themselves artistically; for example, through painting or sculptures. When the first such expression began, I certainly could not tell you. However, I can tell you that 3D has evolved to the point where it is now commercially available for the average user for under $1000 USD. Admittedly that's a lot more than most would want to pay for it, but it is a positive step in the right direction.
The benefits of such a monitor are several fold in which the medical, research, entertainment, education and design industries are targeted. No doubt seeing an object in 3D is much more thrilling than seeing it in 2D. I can think of countless examples, but I think you get the picture.
We were lucky enough to test the monitor with the ultimate system, as well as with a relatively lowly system. It must also be noted that the TRIMON works in 3D not only on a Vista PC, but also on my XP system for films, though definitely less well for games. In all cases I had to have NVIDIA graphic cards with the correct driver setup. To get the full benefits I would recommend that it needs to be a relatively powerful system to start with.
But first, let's look at Zalman and how they have gotten to this point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Zalman's Rise to Fame]
- Page 3 [Rise of the Glorious TRIMON]
- Page 4 [The Bundle]
- Page 5 [TRIMON Specifications]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now