The ChipChilla uses an eleven-blade fan to cool the fins that dissipate heat from the chipset.
The backside of the cooler allows us to see the heatpipe and how it passes through the fins.
Here we see the thin, 10mm fan attached to the cooler. Note that on the bottom of the cooler is a thin copper shim that pulls the heat out of the chipset and sends it on to the heatpipe.
The other side is the same as the first side above. In this image you can see the 3-pin power connector for the fan. The cable is long enough to reach just about any fan header on the motherboard so if you do not have a 3 or 4-pin header close to the chipset the cooler is able to reach out to make the proper connection.
The bottom of the cooler is copper but the surface still has some machine marks. To the touch the copper slug feels smooth. Note in this image that the cooler comes with some of the mounting hardware already attached. Installing the fan is very easy outside and inside of the computer chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis