Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ChipChilla is 94mm tall and uses a single 6mm heatpipe that utilizes the U-shape design. It starts at the fins, through the base and back to the fins. The design has proven to be effective for CPU heatsinks like the Noctua coolers.
Cooling of the aluminum fin area is performed by a 60mm fan that rotates at 2200 RPMs. The fan is only 10mm thick so there shouldn't be many compatibility issues with your existing CPU cooler or graphics card. In addition, since the ChipChilla is rated at only 19dB we will not be able to hear it, even with the case side off.
Even though I was not able to find the ChipChilla listed on Pricegrabber in the US, I did find several online retailers that kept the unit in stock. The average cost of the unit is just under 23 US Dollars making it affordable to all enthusiasts. Availability on store shelves is a concern, but with so many places carrying the ChipChilla you will be able order one easily, though there will be a delay for shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream