Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ChipChilla is 94mm tall and uses a single 6mm heatpipe that utilizes the U-shape design. It starts at the fins, through the base and back to the fins. The design has proven to be effective for CPU heatsinks like the Noctua coolers.
Cooling of the aluminum fin area is performed by a 60mm fan that rotates at 2200 RPMs. The fan is only 10mm thick so there shouldn't be many compatibility issues with your existing CPU cooler or graphics card. In addition, since the ChipChilla is rated at only 19dB we will not be able to hear it, even with the case side off.
Even though I was not able to find the ChipChilla listed on Pricegrabber in the US, I did find several online retailers that kept the unit in stock. The average cost of the unit is just under 23 US Dollars making it affordable to all enthusiasts. Availability on store shelves is a concern, but with so many places carrying the ChipChilla you will be able order one easily, though there will be a delay for shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance