Support AMD Athlon XP 1500+ ~1900+/AMD Athlon 700MHz~1.4GHz or future Socket A Processors based on 200/266 MHz (100MHz/133MHz Double Data Rate)
Support AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 950 MHz or future Socket A Processors based on 200 MHz (100MHz Double Data Rate)
VIA KT266A / VIA VT8233
Four 184-pin DIMM sockets support up to 4 GB PC1600/PC2100 DDR SDRAM module
1x AGP 4X slot.
6x PCI 2.2 32-bit
Supports 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
1x PS/2 Mouse
1x PS/2 Keyboard
- Onboard IDE/RAID
Four channels of Bus Master IDE Ports supporting up to 8 Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133(RAID 0 /1/0+1).
High Point HPT372 IDE Controller
Ultra DMA 133MB/sec data transfer rate
- Form Factor
ATX Form Factor
Dimensions: 305x245mm (width x height)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform