For a first try, Noctua has done a very good job. This compound has features that are in line with most other thermal materials being offered and goes a step further by ensuring their customer base that it is perfectly acceptable with phase change cooling. While this may not be a big deal to many, it is looking to be a more readily acceptable method of cooling in the near future. If compressor-based cooling can come down to an affordable price point, it will take off, no question about it. To know you have a product that is future proof is a good thing, and it doesn't hurt that it performs well under normal condition also.
As far as price is concerned, MSRP is set at $8.95USD and can be found online for about $8.50 with a little effort. While not the cheapest compound on the market, it is still cheaper than AS5 and performs better too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes