With the package out the way it's time to check out the card. Well, there isn't a whole lot to it. The card is covered in a shroud that goes all the way around the card. The front of the shroud has a sticker that gives us the brand and model while the right of it has some vents where the fan can pull cool air in from.
The top of the card has two power connectors along with a spot for the cable included in the package that carries sound from your sound card to the graphics card and out the HDMI port.
Out of the box there is actually a sticker over the top of the card. It seems a bit pointless, but ultimately it's not really a big deal. Hidden behind the sticker is a single 6-pin connector and single 8-pin connector for power.
Across the top of the card we also have an SLI connector hidden away. You have to take the little clip off to reveal the connector behind it.
The I/O side of things has two Dual Link DVI connectors and a single HDMI connector that is able to carry sound if the internal cable is used.
Since the card follows the standard specifications there isn't a whole lot to say. The core comes clocked in at 600MHz which gives us a 1500MHz shader clock. The 1GB of GDDR3 memory carries the stock 2000MHz DDR clocks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology