With the package out the way it's time to check out the card. Well, there isn't a whole lot to it. The card is covered in a shroud that goes all the way around the card. The front of the shroud has a sticker that gives us the brand and model while the right of it has some vents where the fan can pull cool air in from.
The top of the card has two power connectors along with a spot for the cable included in the package that carries sound from your sound card to the graphics card and out the HDMI port.
Out of the box there is actually a sticker over the top of the card. It seems a bit pointless, but ultimately it's not really a big deal. Hidden behind the sticker is a single 6-pin connector and single 8-pin connector for power.
Across the top of the card we also have an SLI connector hidden away. You have to take the little clip off to reveal the connector behind it.
The I/O side of things has two Dual Link DVI connectors and a single HDMI connector that is able to carry sound if the internal cable is used.
Since the card follows the standard specifications there isn't a whole lot to say. The core comes clocked in at 600MHz which gives us a 1500MHz shader clock. The 1GB of GDDR3 memory carries the stock 2000MHz DDR clocks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio