There is a good chance that you have never heard of Auras Technologies Co., LTD but there is a bigger chance that you have seen their products before. With partners such as Dell, Apple, NVIDIA and several others, Auras has stayed busy since the company was formed in 1998.
With success in the OEM/ODM market Auras is now ready to move into the public spotlight with their name featured right on retail packages. Auras' headquarters is situated in Taipei, and with three factories in China it is clear that the company is off to a great start.
Today we will be looking at the Auras TwinW, also known as the SMF660. This copper base, aluminum fin cooler places a single fan in the middle of two moderately sized cooling fin areas that utilize the push/pull effect of the fan. Let's dive in and see what the TwinW is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Halo PC project Installation 01 looks incredible
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards