Accessories and Documentation
The Cryo-Z comes with backside plates for Socket 775, 478 and AM2 motherboards. In this image you can see the screws, washers and nuts for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
In the package we received from OCZ was three various density foam pads that will keep condensation away from your motherboard and processor. The manual stated that four would be included, but ours had three, the last one being extra large, enough to make the missing fourth piece from!
Here we see the CPU side mounting plate. There are several different holes along the top for past and future socket support. The plate is easily removed by taking a C clip off of the head and sliding the plate off of the unit.
Here is an image from the top of the mounting plate.
The manual for the Cryo-Z was well written, but OCZ has made a couple of changes and included a piece of paper that lays out the changes. On the paper it talks about an optional heating element for the back side of the motherboard. Our sample did not include the heating element and our inquiries to OCZ about receiving one in time of the review went unanswered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Complaints to FCC over data caps rose nearly tenfold in 2015
- Zuckerberg says Facebook plans to 'lead the way' in VR with Oculus
- Xenoblade Chronicles now available on Wii U Virtual Console
- Ace the Agile Certification Exam With This $45 Training
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched