Accessories and Documentation
The Cryo-Z comes with backside plates for Socket 775, 478 and AM2 motherboards. In this image you can see the screws, washers and nuts for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
In the package we received from OCZ was three various density foam pads that will keep condensation away from your motherboard and processor. The manual stated that four would be included, but ours had three, the last one being extra large, enough to make the missing fourth piece from!
Here we see the CPU side mounting plate. There are several different holes along the top for past and future socket support. The plate is easily removed by taking a C clip off of the head and sliding the plate off of the unit.
Here is an image from the top of the mounting plate.
The manual for the Cryo-Z was well written, but OCZ has made a couple of changes and included a piece of paper that lays out the changes. On the paper it talks about an optional heating element for the back side of the motherboard. Our sample did not include the heating element and our inquiries to OCZ about receiving one in time of the review went unanswered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard