The face of the Cryo-Z is aluminium and is where the power switch is located. The LCD display is also located here, so when the unit is active you can visually check to see where the system temperatures are operating at.
On the side we see several cut-outs that give the Cryo-Z a very modern look.
On the back we see additional ventilation as well as the power plug.
The other side is similar to the first with cut outs covered with a metal mesh.
A view from the top shows the case has an aluminium top and that the hose bundle comes from the rear of the unit.
The bottom has six rubber feet that are held on with screws instead of double sided tape.
The chilli1 designed head is made of copper, but is not a mirror finish as we might have expected.
With the system on you can see the LCD display lit up. This image was taken with the power on but with the compressor turned off; the system is showing the idle room temperature.
On the left is the Cryo-Z and on the right is the case for the Mach II GT, a competing phase change cooler. You can see that the Cryo-Z is a little taller and wider than the Mach II GT, and in my opinion a bit more stylish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio