The face of the Cryo-Z is aluminium and is where the power switch is located. The LCD display is also located here, so when the unit is active you can visually check to see where the system temperatures are operating at.
On the side we see several cut-outs that give the Cryo-Z a very modern look.
On the back we see additional ventilation as well as the power plug.
The other side is similar to the first with cut outs covered with a metal mesh.
A view from the top shows the case has an aluminium top and that the hose bundle comes from the rear of the unit.
The bottom has six rubber feet that are held on with screws instead of double sided tape.
The chilli1 designed head is made of copper, but is not a mirror finish as we might have expected.
With the system on you can see the LCD display lit up. This image was taken with the power on but with the compressor turned off; the system is showing the idle room temperature.
On the left is the Cryo-Z and on the right is the case for the Mach II GT, a competing phase change cooler. You can see that the Cryo-Z is a little taller and wider than the Mach II GT, and in my opinion a bit more stylish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DayZ 0.60 beta features DX11 renderer, massively improved framerates
- Secure Your Online Browsing with Celo VPN
- Hulu will stream live TV in 2017
- Radeon 16.5.1 driver includes big Forza performance increases
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini