The face of the Cryo-Z is aluminium and is where the power switch is located. The LCD display is also located here, so when the unit is active you can visually check to see where the system temperatures are operating at.
On the side we see several cut-outs that give the Cryo-Z a very modern look.
On the back we see additional ventilation as well as the power plug.
The other side is similar to the first with cut outs covered with a metal mesh.
A view from the top shows the case has an aluminium top and that the hose bundle comes from the rear of the unit.
The bottom has six rubber feet that are held on with screws instead of double sided tape.
The chilli1 designed head is made of copper, but is not a mirror finish as we might have expected.
With the system on you can see the LCD display lit up. This image was taken with the power on but with the compressor turned off; the system is showing the idle room temperature.
On the left is the Cryo-Z and on the right is the case for the Mach II GT, a competing phase change cooler. You can see that the Cryo-Z is a little taller and wider than the Mach II GT, and in my opinion a bit more stylish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system