There really isn't much to see on the outside of the box. This is how the Cryo-Z shipped to us from OCZ; the two black straps that held the top on the box have been cut away. It may be of interest that the straps were black on arrival, since the units pictured in the leaked news release were white. This may be a good way to tell if your Cryo-Z has been looked over by OCZ in the future.
Here you can see one of the images from the original news release with the white straps.
On the side of the box we find the shipping weight and the box's dimensions, other than that everything else of interest is inside.
Once the straps are cut and you remove the box top we see that OCZ has done a good job of packing the unit with foam covering the outside.
After peeling away the foam we reveal a notice to remove any packing material that is inside of the casing.
On the inside we found several layers of plastic anti-static bubble wrap that made it impossible for anything to move around inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- HTC unveils Link VR headset for the U11
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017