There really isn't much to see on the outside of the box. This is how the Cryo-Z shipped to us from OCZ; the two black straps that held the top on the box have been cut away. It may be of interest that the straps were black on arrival, since the units pictured in the leaked news release were white. This may be a good way to tell if your Cryo-Z has been looked over by OCZ in the future.
Here you can see one of the images from the original news release with the white straps.
On the side of the box we find the shipping weight and the box's dimensions, other than that everything else of interest is inside.
Once the straps are cut and you remove the box top we see that OCZ has done a good job of packing the unit with foam covering the outside.
After peeling away the foam we reveal a notice to remove any packing material that is inside of the casing.
On the inside we found several layers of plastic anti-static bubble wrap that made it impossible for anything to move around inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club