There really isn't much to see on the outside of the box. This is how the Cryo-Z shipped to us from OCZ; the two black straps that held the top on the box have been cut away. It may be of interest that the straps were black on arrival, since the units pictured in the leaked news release were white. This may be a good way to tell if your Cryo-Z has been looked over by OCZ in the future.
Here you can see one of the images from the original news release with the white straps.
On the side of the box we find the shipping weight and the box's dimensions, other than that everything else of interest is inside.
Once the straps are cut and you remove the box top we see that OCZ has done a good job of packing the unit with foam covering the outside.
After peeling away the foam we reveal a notice to remove any packing material that is inside of the casing.
On the inside we found several layers of plastic anti-static bubble wrap that made it impossible for anything to move around inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now