There really isn't much to see on the outside of the box. This is how the Cryo-Z shipped to us from OCZ; the two black straps that held the top on the box have been cut away. It may be of interest that the straps were black on arrival, since the units pictured in the leaked news release were white. This may be a good way to tell if your Cryo-Z has been looked over by OCZ in the future.
Here you can see one of the images from the original news release with the white straps.
On the side of the box we find the shipping weight and the box's dimensions, other than that everything else of interest is inside.
Once the straps are cut and you remove the box top we see that OCZ has done a good job of packing the unit with foam covering the outside.
After peeling away the foam we reveal a notice to remove any packing material that is inside of the casing.
On the inside we found several layers of plastic anti-static bubble wrap that made it impossible for anything to move around inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017