There really isn't much to see on the outside of the box. This is how the Cryo-Z shipped to us from OCZ; the two black straps that held the top on the box have been cut away. It may be of interest that the straps were black on arrival, since the units pictured in the leaked news release were white. This may be a good way to tell if your Cryo-Z has been looked over by OCZ in the future.
Here you can see one of the images from the original news release with the white straps.
On the side of the box we find the shipping weight and the box's dimensions, other than that everything else of interest is inside.
Once the straps are cut and you remove the box top we see that OCZ has done a good job of packing the unit with foam covering the outside.
After peeling away the foam we reveal a notice to remove any packing material that is inside of the casing.
On the inside we found several layers of plastic anti-static bubble wrap that made it impossible for anything to move around inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- Page 5 [Inside the Cooler]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Questionable Build Quality]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4