Just recently we had a look at one of Patriot Memory's newest DDR2 kits with a high capacity 4GB size and low 4-4-4-12 timings, which we were extremely impressed with to say the least. It managed some good overclocking speeds even though it comprised high density memory modules which have proven to be weak overclockers in the past. While this was good memory, size isn't always as important as speed to some, and Patriot has you people covered too.
When you're pushing the boundaries of overclocking, you're looking at getting the most speed out of your CPU, graphics cards and memory to get those record breaking scores in your favourite benchmarks.
Today we have been given Patriot's new high-speed DDR2 memory kit designed for blistering speeds. Let's see just how much it can give us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller