Just recently we had a look at one of Patriot Memory's newest DDR2 kits with a high capacity 4GB size and low 4-4-4-12 timings, which we were extremely impressed with to say the least. It managed some good overclocking speeds even though it comprised high density memory modules which have proven to be weak overclockers in the past. While this was good memory, size isn't always as important as speed to some, and Patriot has you people covered too.
When you're pushing the boundaries of overclocking, you're looking at getting the most speed out of your CPU, graphics cards and memory to get those record breaking scores in your favourite benchmarks.
Today we have been given Patriot's new high-speed DDR2 memory kit designed for blistering speeds. Let's see just how much it can give us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard