The Overclockerz Store started out as a small business idea that gave hardcore enthusiasts the ability to get their hands on performance components that were either specifically designed for the stresses of overclocking, or were pre-tested and guaranteed to work at a speed faster than factory standards. This was a huge success, and the company has now changed hands a couple of time, each time becoming even bigger than before.
The main "Idea Factory" is now known as OCZ Technology, and they still feel the same way about overclocking as they always did; if you can make it go faster, then do it. While they made a name for themselves with their pre-tested processors, they have become a standard to beat when it comes to processor cooling. With a slow start in the cooling market, they became a common name when they came out with the Gladiator HSF.
Which brings us to today's review of one of their newest coolers to hit the market. Going by the name of Goliath, this monstrosity came with a bit of a factory modification performed. OCZ Technology offers this sink in one of three flavors. You can get it with a 60mm x 60mm x 38mm fan, or a pair of 60mm fans, or a single 80mm fan. From the picture above, you will note that our test unit has been fitted with a very large 80mm fan! We'll see in a bit if it is a worthy concept, but first lets take a look at what makes this cooler tick
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio