The Overclockerz Store started out as a small business idea that gave hardcore enthusiasts the ability to get their hands on performance components that were either specifically designed for the stresses of overclocking, or were pre-tested and guaranteed to work at a speed faster than factory standards. This was a huge success, and the company has now changed hands a couple of time, each time becoming even bigger than before.
The main "Idea Factory" is now known as OCZ Technology, and they still feel the same way about overclocking as they always did; if you can make it go faster, then do it. While they made a name for themselves with their pre-tested processors, they have become a standard to beat when it comes to processor cooling. With a slow start in the cooling market, they became a common name when they came out with the Gladiator HSF.
Which brings us to today's review of one of their newest coolers to hit the market. Going by the name of Goliath, this monstrosity came with a bit of a factory modification performed. OCZ Technology offers this sink in one of three flavors. You can get it with a 60mm x 60mm x 38mm fan, or a pair of 60mm fans, or a single 80mm fan. From the picture above, you will note that our test unit has been fitted with a very large 80mm fan! We'll see in a bit if it is a worthy concept, but first lets take a look at what makes this cooler tick
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications