The Overclockerz Store started out as a small business idea that gave hardcore enthusiasts the ability to get their hands on performance components that were either specifically designed for the stresses of overclocking, or were pre-tested and guaranteed to work at a speed faster than factory standards. This was a huge success, and the company has now changed hands a couple of time, each time becoming even bigger than before.
The main "Idea Factory" is now known as OCZ Technology, and they still feel the same way about overclocking as they always did; if you can make it go faster, then do it. While they made a name for themselves with their pre-tested processors, they have become a standard to beat when it comes to processor cooling. With a slow start in the cooling market, they became a common name when they came out with the Gladiator HSF.
Which brings us to today's review of one of their newest coolers to hit the market. Going by the name of Goliath, this monstrosity came with a bit of a factory modification performed. OCZ Technology offers this sink in one of three flavors. You can get it with a 60mm x 60mm x 38mm fan, or a pair of 60mm fans, or a single 80mm fan. From the picture above, you will note that our test unit has been fitted with a very large 80mm fan! We'll see in a bit if it is a worthy concept, but first lets take a look at what makes this cooler tick
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti