The Overclockerz Store started out as a small business idea that gave hardcore enthusiasts the ability to get their hands on performance components that were either specifically designed for the stresses of overclocking, or were pre-tested and guaranteed to work at a speed faster than factory standards. This was a huge success, and the company has now changed hands a couple of time, each time becoming even bigger than before.
The main "Idea Factory" is now known as OCZ Technology, and they still feel the same way about overclocking as they always did; if you can make it go faster, then do it. While they made a name for themselves with their pre-tested processors, they have become a standard to beat when it comes to processor cooling. With a slow start in the cooling market, they became a common name when they came out with the Gladiator HSF.
Which brings us to today's review of one of their newest coolers to hit the market. Going by the name of Goliath, this monstrosity came with a bit of a factory modification performed. OCZ Technology offers this sink in one of three flavors. You can get it with a 60mm x 60mm x 38mm fan, or a pair of 60mm fans, or a single 80mm fan. From the picture above, you will note that our test unit has been fitted with a very large 80mm fan! We'll see in a bit if it is a worthy concept, but first lets take a look at what makes this cooler tick
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs