The Overclockerz Store started out as a small business idea that gave hardcore enthusiasts the ability to get their hands on performance components that were either specifically designed for the stresses of overclocking, or were pre-tested and guaranteed to work at a speed faster than factory standards. This was a huge success, and the company has now changed hands a couple of time, each time becoming even bigger than before.
The main "Idea Factory" is now known as OCZ Technology, and they still feel the same way about overclocking as they always did; if you can make it go faster, then do it. While they made a name for themselves with their pre-tested processors, they have become a standard to beat when it comes to processor cooling. With a slow start in the cooling market, they became a common name when they came out with the Gladiator HSF.
Which brings us to today's review of one of their newest coolers to hit the market. Going by the name of Goliath, this monstrosity came with a bit of a factory modification performed. OCZ Technology offers this sink in one of three flavors. You can get it with a 60mm x 60mm x 38mm fan, or a pair of 60mm fans, or a single 80mm fan. From the picture above, you will note that our test unit has been fitted with a very large 80mm fan! We'll see in a bit if it is a worthy concept, but first lets take a look at what makes this cooler tick
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED