Patriot have really put a lot of work into their memory products; their line of goodies keeps getting longer and it's good to see another player in the memory market who can actually put out some good modules.
The PC2-6400 modules are designed as a high capacity module kit, designed for users who require a lot of memory for encoding or even running Windows Vista, especially 64-bit versions. AMD's love for low latency memory also means this kit is solid gold for it. As for the Intel side of things, any DDR2 supporting platform will love this kit, but in order to get full use out of it you're going to need Windows XP 64 or Vista 64.
In all, Patriot's PC2-6400 modules really have the goods to be worthy of carrying an overclocking title, and with a 4GB capacity you're not going to run out of resources under Vista like 2GB systems can sometimes do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017