If you are building a machine with a large window and want one of the best-looking coolers on the market then the Cooler Master Sphere will fill your desires. The Sphere would also work fine for lower power Core 2 or Celeron processors. A standard clocked E6600 would be a good example. Quad Core, overclocked and dual core processors that run on the upper end of the thermal charts are not going to be satisfied with the capabilities of the Sphere.
The mounting system for the Sphere is getting repetitive since so many Cooler Master heat sinks have used it in the past. The first time I ran across it four years ago, I thought it was a pain to install and here I am still talking about it today. So many companies have figured out how to mount a heatsink without needing to remove the motherboard. It is time for Cooler Master to retire this mounting system and turn their gifted engineers loose on coming up with a better solution.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now