First off we take a look at the package that the modules come in. This is a sealed blister pack that you have to cut open in order to get access to the modules. This also makes it impossible to return to the store if your modules are damaged or do not work in your system. The front has a few bits of info on the modules and their speed rating.
On the back of the packaging there is some marketing info in four different languages; very little info on the modules really exist apart from the sticker on the modules themselves.
Removing the modules from the packaging, we see that Aeneon uses a bright blue PCB that supports 16 memory chips, eight on each side with a SPD module to set the memory timings. The modules are cooled by a black alloy heatsink with a large red X on each side.
Lastly on the list we have a look at the identification sticker on the modules. Aeneon has rated these modules for 1333MHz with a timing rating of 8-8-8-24, which is about normal for 1333MHz modules. The SPD doesn't support Intel's XMP setup, but this doesn't stop them from running on X38/X48 chipsets, it just doesn't have a profile for extreme overclocking and tweaking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives