VIA's EPIA line just keeps getting better and better, and VIA doesn't show any signs of slowing down in this area. VIA's next-gen platform technology is due to arrive very soon with a new 64-bit CPU, even lower power consumption, new chipsets/features and an even better graphics controller for onboard usage. It's not hard to see why we love these tiny pocket rockets.
The EPIA-SN Series adds the latest C7 processors along with the newest chipsets designed to take full advantage of the C7's power saving features; also adding in PCI Express connectivity to boot. The SN Series of boards is set to be VIA's best product, and with the amount of stylish Mini-ITX cases available the SN Series is worthy to be put up on the top hardware list.
The only things we managed to find were a minus about this series is the lack of HDMI, DVI and digital audio ports; this making it a bit of a pain for digital home users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017