VIA's EPIA line just keeps getting better and better, and VIA doesn't show any signs of slowing down in this area. VIA's next-gen platform technology is due to arrive very soon with a new 64-bit CPU, even lower power consumption, new chipsets/features and an even better graphics controller for onboard usage. It's not hard to see why we love these tiny pocket rockets.
The EPIA-SN Series adds the latest C7 processors along with the newest chipsets designed to take full advantage of the C7's power saving features; also adding in PCI Express connectivity to boot. The SN Series of boards is set to be VIA's best product, and with the amount of stylish Mini-ITX cases available the SN Series is worthy to be put up on the top hardware list.
The only things we managed to find were a minus about this series is the lack of HDMI, DVI and digital audio ports; this making it a bit of a pain for digital home users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design