With the box out the way it's time to move onto the card, which when looking at it instantly resembles an 8800GT. We have the single slot cooler that manages to take up the whole front of the card with a largish fan sitting to the right.
The cooler has a giant sticker that goes all the way across and mentions the brand and model along with the fact that it's an AMP! Edition variant. The cooler really just reflects what we saw on the front of the box.
Moving around the card it's a pretty standard affair; we have a single PCI Express power connector that sits at the back of the card and as we move around to the top of the card we have a single SLI connector. Next to the SLI connector we can also see the little plug that the extra cable included in the package goes into.
Last but not least we move to the I/O side of things and we just have two Dual Link DVI connectors and a single TV-Out port.
While we saw some pretty decent clocks on the Galaxy card, ZOTAC have really turned the amp dial to 11 on this card.
While both cards share the same 2000MHz memory clock, the ante is upped with the core and shader clock moving from 675MHz/1625MHz to 725MHz on the core and 1750MHz on the shader; quite an impressive jump indeed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD revenues up 23% thanks to record SoC, GPU, APU sales
- AMD preparing $10,000 graphics card with 1TB+ of RAM
- Red Dead Redemption 2 favors PS4 with early content
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package